As I speak to groups and work with companies I have noticed a lack of what I will call “quiet confidence”. There is no shortage of giant egos today, but there seems to be a severe lack of self assurance and the general self perception of confidence. Many people seem to act as if the world will end any minute for them.
While it is true we are facing the worst economic times of recent memory, I still don’t sense that inner self assurance, the inner strength that most people used to have.
Maybe this stems from a culture of greed and arrogance that prevails today, or maybe the media has simply scared the general population to death, I don’t know.
What I do know, is that if you lack in determination, resolve, and discipline you are headed for stress, poor health and unhappiness.
You are, for the most part, what you project yourself to be, not what other people and circumstances make you. Let yourself walk with the assurance that you are a unique, talented and happy traveler on life’s journey, and you will find life will return to you in kind what you project.
Follow Blog via Email
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- I am starting a new currency called Bobbcoin, you can only buy it from me, and you can only use it as currency once… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “Social Media” is Neither One bobteaguesblog.com/2019/08/01/soc… 3 weeks ago
- The democratic debate was basically," I can give away more free stuff than you can", 1 month ago
- https://t.co/AWWPT42Ggl 2 months ago
- https://t.co/iZ5Epvi7nP 2 months ago
- https://t.co/S5vVglgDk1 2 months ago
- "Social Media" bit.ly/2JZ9Em0 2 months ago
- https://t.co/Pa8xRMyH6I 5 months ago
- https://t.co/uUKllfJWOw 5 months ago
- https://t.co/wL34Q9hDaq 5 months ago