We all find ourselves in situations that make us want to “fight fire with fire“, we are mad and want to “get even“. When this occurs, and you want to fight fire with fire; remember, the fire department generally uses water. “Getting even” usually results in you putting yourself in a much worse position than if you had done nothing and ignored the insult or slight all together.
You have complete control of only one thing in life; your attitude. Make it a point to ignore insults and slights with a positive attitude; believe me it will drive the offender crazy, they are trying to provoke a negative response from you, when they don’t; they are completely frustrated, and you are seen as the winner, not the Hothead.. .
Follow Blog via Email
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- Life Is Not Fair bobteaguesblog.com/2019/09/30/lif… 2 months ago
- Life Isn’t fair bobteaguesblog.com/2019/09/30/lif… 2 months ago
- Listening to Life is Not Fair, Never Was, Never Will Be by Bob Teague blogtalkradio.com/bobteague/2019… 2 months ago
- Listening to What You Allow is What Will Continue by Bob Teague blogtalkradio.com/bobteague/2019… 2 months ago
- What You Allow is What Will Continue tobtr.com/s/11522791 2 months ago
- My Opinion about damn near everything tobtr.com/s/11522223 2 months ago
- I am starting a new currency called Bobbcoin, you can only buy it from me, and you can only use it as currency once… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- “Social Media” is Neither One bobteaguesblog.com/2019/08/01/soc… 4 months ago
- The democratic debate was basically," I can give away more free stuff than you can", 5 months ago
- https://t.co/AWWPT42Ggl 5 months ago