We all find ourselves in situations that make us want to “fight fire with fire“, we are mad and want to “get even“. When this occurs, and you want to fight fire with fire; remember, the fire department generally uses water. “Getting even” usually results in you putting yourself in a much worse position than if you had done nothing and ignored the insult or slight all together.
You have complete control of only one thing in life; your attitude. Make it a point to ignore insults and slights with a positive attitude; believe me it will drive the offender crazy, they are trying to provoke a negative response from you, when they don’t; they are completely frustrated, and you are seen as the winner, not the Hothead.. .
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- Illegitimi non-carborundum or Don’t let them get you down. bobteaguesblog.com/2018/06/12/ill… https://t.co/JHTw4cVmNY 1 week ago
- https://t.co/XSxL8amxFE 1 week ago
- If Success is really what you want, make persistence your best friend.🕵️♀️ 1 month ago
- https://t.co/M4LbGdf7op 1 month ago
- https://t.co/N3Xkj2I04p 1 month ago
- bobteaguesblog.com/2018/05/13/eve… 1 month ago
- Everyone, Yes, Everyone, Operates on Faith bobteaguesblog.com/2018/05/13/eve… https://t.co/I8fbEPVlCV 1 month ago
- https://t.co/CIzK6iHUEf 2 months ago
- https://t.co/3AE6fRrfUq 2 months ago
- https://t.co/Px2GLfF4iv 2 months ago