We all find ourselves in situations that make us want to “fight fire with fire“, we are mad and want to “get even“. When this occurs, and you want to fight fire with fire; remember, the fire department generally uses water. “Getting even” usually results in you putting yourself in a much worse position than if you had done nothing and ignored the insult or slight all together.
You have complete control of only one thing in life; your attitude. Make it a point to ignore insults and slights with a positive attitude; believe me it will drive the offender crazy, they are trying to provoke a negative response from you, when they don’t; they are completely frustrated, and you are seen as the winner, not the Hothead.. .
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- The best to you and yours this Thanksgiving.. https://t.co/AhRjxpvKMA 3 weeks ago
- The only true power anyone has is all in your ability to face life with a calm, logical mindset. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/xgIATB5bKZ 1 month ago
- The Democratic Party has become a cult, not a political party anymore. Jim Jones would be proud. 1 month ago
- What's wrong today? Sending children to Ceasar to be educated only produces more Romans. 2 months ago
- Unemployment at a 48 year low, but the libs still think Trump has done nothing, as Bill Clinton said "it's the economy stupid".. 2 months ago
- I don't "hate" anyone, some are enemies and some I have absolutely NO respect for, but I don't hate either one, I d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Imagine if you will if everyone on earth could talk to each other in ONE language how much better we would at least understand each other. 3 months ago
- Respect & Civility bobteaguesblog.com/2018/08/14/res… https://t.co/ZnUvccofOR 4 months ago
- Illegitimi non-carborundum or Don’t let them get you down. bobteaguesblog.com/2018/06/12/ill… https://t.co/JHTw4cVmNY 6 months ago