We all find ourselves in situations that make us want to “fight fire with fire“, we are mad and want to “get even“. When this occurs, and you want to fight fire with fire; remember, the fire department generally uses water. “Getting even” usually results in you putting yourself in a much worse position than if you had done nothing and ignored the insult or slight all together.
You have complete control of only one thing in life; your attitude. Make it a point to ignore insults and slights with a positive attitude; believe me it will drive the offender crazy, they are trying to provoke a negative response from you, when they don’t; they are completely frustrated, and you are seen as the winner, not the Hothead.. .
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- https://t.co/9A554T6Su8 1 week ago
- https://t.co/bRz2KnQn42 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/aWTZNQyVVx 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/21zxEnBRSk 3 weeks ago
- https://t.co/zQ7fIqZZcF 1 month ago
- No one speaks with more surety and confidence than the person who knows nothing about what they are speaking of. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/CCtPskiyQp 1 month ago
- https://t.co/phgvaERjQa 1 month ago
- https://t.co/Gka0KLA0Nh 1 month ago
- https://t.co/HVfhJvDR0k 1 month ago