“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
― Mother Teresa
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- The best to you and yours this Thanksgiving.. https://t.co/AhRjxpvKMA 3 weeks ago
- The only true power anyone has is all in your ability to face life with a calm, logical mindset. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/xgIATB5bKZ 1 month ago
- The Democratic Party has become a cult, not a political party anymore. Jim Jones would be proud. 1 month ago
- What's wrong today? Sending children to Ceasar to be educated only produces more Romans. 2 months ago
- Unemployment at a 48 year low, but the libs still think Trump has done nothing, as Bill Clinton said "it's the economy stupid".. 2 months ago
- I don't "hate" anyone, some are enemies and some I have absolutely NO respect for, but I don't hate either one, I d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Imagine if you will if everyone on earth could talk to each other in ONE language how much better we would at least understand each other. 3 months ago
- Respect & Civility bobteaguesblog.com/2018/08/14/res… https://t.co/ZnUvccofOR 4 months ago
- Illegitimi non-carborundum or Don’t let them get you down. bobteaguesblog.com/2018/06/12/ill… https://t.co/JHTw4cVmNY 6 months ago