“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
― Mother Teresa
Follow Blog via Email
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- Letting Democrats in these States run the election, it’s kind a like giving an eight-year-old a hand grenade and te… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- https://t.co/9aV2Eib0hF 2 months ago
- https://t.co/MflqsQOTkC 3 months ago
- https://t.co/rGknLamoTt 3 months ago
- https://t.co/hUG4PmAfFk 3 months ago
- https://t.co/4UggOAYDOD 3 months ago
- https://t.co/dLor5BPcs4 4 months ago
- https://t.co/O6yAb4gbLh 4 months ago
- https://t.co/02jygft3fy 4 months ago
- https://t.co/6o7gkxvuRa 5 months ago