“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
― Mother Teresa
Follow Blog via Email
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- Life Is Not Fair bobteaguesblog.com/2019/09/30/lif… 2 weeks ago
- Life Isn’t fair bobteaguesblog.com/2019/09/30/lif… 2 weeks ago
- Listening to Life is Not Fair, Never Was, Never Will Be by Bob Teague blogtalkradio.com/bobteague/2019… 2 weeks ago
- Listening to What You Allow is What Will Continue by Bob Teague blogtalkradio.com/bobteague/2019… 2 weeks ago
- What You Allow is What Will Continue tobtr.com/s/11522791 2 weeks ago
- My Opinion about damn near everything tobtr.com/s/11522223 3 weeks ago
- I am starting a new currency called Bobbcoin, you can only buy it from me, and you can only use it as currency once… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- “Social Media” is Neither One bobteaguesblog.com/2019/08/01/soc… 2 months ago
- The democratic debate was basically," I can give away more free stuff than you can", 3 months ago
- https://t.co/AWWPT42Ggl 4 months ago