“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
― Mother Teresa
Bob TeagueCreate Your BadgeFollow me at facebook
- I don't "hate" anyone, some are enemies and some I have absolutely NO respect for, but I don't hate either one, I d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Imagine if you will if everyone on earth could talk to each other in ONE language how much better we would at least understand each other. 1 week ago
- Respect & Civility bobteaguesblog.com/2018/08/14/res… https://t.co/ZnUvccofOR 1 month ago
- Illegitimi non-carborundum or Don’t let them get you down. bobteaguesblog.com/2018/06/12/ill… https://t.co/JHTw4cVmNY 3 months ago
- https://t.co/XSxL8amxFE 3 months ago
- If Success is really what you want, make persistence your best friend.🕵️♀️ 3 months ago
- https://t.co/M4LbGdf7op 3 months ago
- https://t.co/N3Xkj2I04p 4 months ago
- bobteaguesblog.com/2018/05/13/eve… 4 months ago
- Everyone, Yes, Everyone, Operates on Faith bobteaguesblog.com/2018/05/13/eve… https://t.co/I8fbEPVlCV 4 months ago