1. Live with integrity and honesty, if you don’t, you have nothing.
2. Put your family first in all things, they will be there when others are not.
3. Your word is your bond, give it sparingly, and when you do deliver what you promised.
4. Treat everyone with respect, and I do mean everyone, not just those who can benefit you.
5. Always persevere, success is not final, and failure is not fatal.
6. Set goals, and have a plan to reach them, you can never hit a target you can’t see.
7. Live every day with gratitude for what you have, you have much more than you think, and it can all disappear in the blink of an eye.
8. When someone tells you something is a secret, keep it, you would expect the same, and besides you are not the National Enquirer.
9. Your attitude will determine your success or failure, keep it positive always.
10. Keep in mind that you are your only competition, strive to be your best, not to best someone else.
11. Develop self-disciplined habits, if you do not you will achieve little.
12. Seek mentors in everything, there is always someone smarter, or with more experience than you.
13. Find work about which you can be passionate and satisfied, then give to it your all.
14. The thoughts you have, the friends you make, those you associate with, will all help determine your successes. Be careful in your choices.
15. Seek humility, you are never really as good as you think you are.
16. Seek guidance from God, unlike people, he has All the answers, if you ask for them.
17. Treat the young with respect, and the old with dignity, you are one or the other or somewhere in between.
18. Seek achievement, not fame, amazing things can be done when you don’t care who gets the credit.
19. Live in the present, yesterday is over, tomorrow is a mystery, all you will ever have for certain is the next moment.
20. The most important thing you will do any day of your life is when you help someone else who needs it.