Skip to content
- Life is fair–No it’s not, never has been, never will be. However, life is….HARD.
- Some people are always against me. No, they are not against YOU; they are for THEMSELVES. Improve your persuasive skills.
- Nothing is impossible. Did anyone who believes this ever try nailing Jello to a tree?
- Money isn’t everything, true, but if you don’t have any at all, it’s damn close to oxygen for survival.
- Morally, there is no right or wrong. Please, there is right and there is wrong, there are no “grey” areas. if there were the 10 Commandments would be the 10 Suggestions.
- We need the government to do that. Name one thing the government does well, I’ll wait…
- Things couldn’t get worse. Unless you’re dead, they can get much, much worse.
- Always, always turn the other cheek, be kind. In some situations, a great way to wind up hospitalized or dead.
- I don’t want to change, we’ve always done it this way. A great way to receive a pink slip in your next paycheck.
- The government will take care of us. Yes, well, that worked out really well for the American Indians, didn’t it?
- You have to earn a college education to make a good living. Please tell that to the plumbers and electricians making six figures out of trade schools or apprenticeships.
- I am entitled to—. No, you are entitled to freedom and opportunity, that’s about it.
- And finally, my favorite, “It’s not my job”. Another great way to earn that nice little pink slip.
No responses yet